1.) Login to your 3Shape Communicate account.
2.) Create and send a Connection Request from your Communicate Account to Allcera.
3.) Once we accept the request, we will appear in your lab list when you create your next New Session.
1.) Select Find a Laboratory on your scanner or after logging in to your online iTero Account.
2.) Search for Allcera and then send a connection request.
1.) Call iTero Support at 800-577-8767.
2.) Select 1.
3.) Request Allcera to be added to your scanner.
4.) Restart your scanner to see us as an available lab.
1. Login to your HeronCloud Account
2. Navigate to the ‘Connections’ menu
3. Select ‘Create New Connection’
4. Search for Allcera Dental Lab or use the email address email@example.com
5. Hit the ‘Create Connection’ button to send the request to the lab
6. We will accept your request, finalizing the connection
7. Select Allcera Dental Lab during the case submission step and change your setting to set us as your Default Lab
1.) Complete a scan and export a raw .STL file.
1.) Visit Carestream Connect on your scanner.
2.) Search for Allcera.
3.) Add Allcera and then select Allcera from the drop-down when creating cases.
4.) If you do not see Allcera, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field.
1.) Log in to your Cerec Connect account.
2.) Select My Cerec Connect, then Edit Account.
3.) Under My Account select My Favorite Laboratories.
4.) Search for Allcera in Company Name.
5.) Check the box at the lower left and then click ADD to finish.
1.) Call Midmark Digital Impression CS at 937-526-8387.
2.) Request that Allcera be added to your scanner menu.
3.) You may need to verify our Houston, TX location.
4.) Allcera will now appear in the lab drop-down moving forward
1.) Login to your MeditLink account.
2.) Navigate to Partners on the left side menu.
3.) Search for Allcera.
4.) Click on Request Partnership.
5.) It will show pending until we are able to accept the connection.